Morris Garages, or simply ‘MG,’ is once again making its presence felt in the Philippine market. The brand’s cars are built by SAIC in China, and while that may raise a flag for some folks, these cars are still European-engineered—something that’s especially apparent in their build quality.
If you’re interested in owning one, MG Philippines is launching the “Hello, MG!” promo with down payments starting at P78,000 (for the 2019 MG ZS). This limited-time offer runs until December 31, 2018.
According to the MG Philippines website, the MG 6 carries a low down payment of P120,000, while the RX5 requires an initial payment of only P100,000. The promo applies to the following vehicles:
- 2019 MG ZS Style MT
- 2019 MG ZS Style AT
- 2019 MG ZS Alpha AT
- 2019 MG RX5 Core MT
- 2019 MG RX5 Style AT
- MG 6 Alpha 7TST
- MG 6 Trophy 7TST
Also, every MG vehicle purchased from Covenant Car Company (MG’s official local distributor) comes with a warranty for the first five years or 100,000km, whichever comes first. To aid with ownership and maintenance, various servicing amenities and platforms are also available. These include:
- MG Philippines-accredited service outlets with MG-trained technicians
- ‘Mobile Garage’ services (that operate at a client’s home)
- ‘One-Hour Max and Go’ basic preventive-maintenance services
- 24-hour customer-care hotline
- Smartphone app that features the car’s running stats and service appointment scheduling
- ‘MG HERO Services’ that offers 24-hour roadside assistance
If you want to check out MG’s cars, the company will have a mall display at SM City General Santos until December 30, and at SM City Cebu until December 19. With the brand’s all-new lineup and competitive pricing, would you consider getting an MG as your next car?