Holy Week is coming up, and chances are many of you guys will be headed out of town to reflect, visit relatives, or simply hit the beach before the temperature gets too hot to handle. Keep in mind though, that a lot can go wrong on the road, and you'd do best to have your ride checked before heading out.
For those of you who only have time for a last-minute checkup, you can drop by any of the Petron stations listed below which are participating in the company's annual Lakbay Alalay Holy Week motorist assistance program.
The Lakbay Alalay is a three-decade long Petron tradition where employees forego the Lenten holidays to help Holy Week motorists and their vehicles get to their destinations in one piece. This year, it's expanding to Visayas and Mindanao to offer the usual free safety checks and medical assistance, as well as a free 15-minute massage and freebies.
April 12 and 13, 2017:
* PEC 1, NLEX, Marilao, Bulacan
* PEC 3, SLEX, San Pedro, Laguna
* Lakeshore, NLEX, Mexico, Pampanga
* Parkville, km 42, Pulilan, Bulacan
* PNCC, km 44, SLEX, Silangan, Cavite
* Marval, Star Tollways, Batangas
* TPLEX, km 134 northbound, Pura, Tarlac
* Lorena Carlos, West Diversion Road, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
* Jovilla Lubay, Cebu North Road, Tabok, Mandaue City, Cebu
* Alcibar Alejo, Law-An, Talisay, Cebu
* Chabon Claire, National Highway, Cagayan De Oro City, Misamis Oriental
* Kauswagan 2, Zone 5, Barangay Kauswagan, CDO, Misamis Oriental
* Rebecca Lapena, Diversion Road, Buhangin, Davao City
* Ulas Petron, National Highway, Ulas, Davao City
April 15 and 16, 2017:
* PEC 2, NLEX, Bocaue, Bulacan
* Star Toll, Lipa City, Batangas
* MATES, SLEX km 44, Silangan, Cavite
* TPLEX km 134 southbound, Pura, Tarlac
If your vehicle runs into trouble in any of the listed areas on the aforementioned dates, you'll know where to drop by. Take note: Traffic is going to be a pain during peak hours, so make sure you plan what station you'll visit accordingly. Have a safe Holy Week, guys.