With the seventh film in the Fast & Furious franchise headed for the cinemas on April 3, Universal Partnerships & Licensing and Xbox have announced "an unprecedented partnership to bring a unique, stand-alone expansion to millions of Xbox fans worldwide."
From March 27 to April 10, owners of the Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles can download for free the Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious stand-alone expansion pack for their gaming consoles. The best thing about it is that console owners don't need to have purchased or played the Forza Horizon 2 video game "in order to download and enjoy the open-world adventure." After April 10, however, the expansion pack will reportedly cost $10 (over P400).
Some of the cars from the Fast & Furious franchise that you’ll see in the game are the following:
* 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
* 2012 Nissan GT-R Fast & Furious Edition
* 1998 Toyota Supra Fast & Furious Edition
* 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Fast & Furious Edition
* 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Fast & Furious Edition
* 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
* 1970 Plymouth Cuda Fast & Furious Edition
* 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Fast & Furious Edition
"Forza is synonymous with racing and fun, so it’s only natural for us to work with one of the most celebrated automotive entertainment franchises in the world," said Xbox chief Phil Spencer. "This is a great way to bring Forza players into the world of Fast & Furious, and in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious, every fan will get a chance to go wheels-first into the exciting action of the Fast & Furious franchise."