Let's be real here. Most of us guys don't like to be seen driving a huge van. It looks boring and implies the owner also lives such a boring life. But perhaps this show car will make you change your mind about vans. This is the Mercedes-Benz Viano Vision Diamond, which the German carmaker displayed at the Beijing Auto Show.
Consider these features:
* Champagne bottle cooling unit;
* Champagne glass holders;
* Gold exterior trim;
* A lounge with a 40-inch screen;
* Eight (8) diamonds embedded inside the cabin;
* Bang & Olufsen audio system;
* Massage chairs;
* Magic Sky Control window-tint technology; and
* Wireless Internet connection.
So, who's boring now? We're going to let the photos below do the talking.