Ford Group Philippines is meeting the last quarter of the year with a blast by staging the largest-ever Ford Expo on October 16 and 17 at the SM Mall of Asia open grounds.
"This weekend, the Ford Expo 2010 opens its doors to Filipino customers for them to see and experience the Ford's full range of car, trucks and SUVs," said Steven Tan, Ford Group Philippines' vice president for sales and marketing. "This year, with the introduction of the all-new Ford Fiesta, we complete our lineup of vehicles that are leading in safety, smart technology, great design, fuel efficiency and drive quality. We are confident that now is the time to feel the Ford difference."
Here's a list of things you may enjoy during the Ford Expo weekend:
1. Test drive Ford vehicles. The carmaker's entire lineup will be available for your scrutiny--from the fuel-efficient Focus to the tough and rugged Ranger pickup truck. You can also test Ford's newest offering: the Ford Fiesta in sedan and hatchback variants;
2. Get a free DVD package upgrade for Ford Everest purchases;
3. Take home a new Ford with these payment schemes: all-in with low down payment, low monthly payment, and 60 days of free amortization offers from East-West Bank;
4. Drive like a pro and join the driver challenge with the Focus-TRS Racing Simulators for a chance to win prizes from DC apparel and Ford Philippines; and
5. Enjoy Ford's special display consisting of a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, a replica of the Ford Fiesta DC-Ken Block rally car and the Ford Focus-TRS race car.
Admission to the Ford Expo 2010 is free and the event is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Check out our Buyers' Guide for the latest Ford vehicles while waiting for the Ford Expo 2010 gates to open!