Here's the cover of our first-ever Geek Issue (April 2012). Consider this our tribute to the graduates of 2012, as well as to those brainiacs who count themselves as car enthusiasts. On the cover is the all-new Subaru XV. We get first dibs on the car that's as intriguing in the way it drives as with how it looks.
Other highlights of the issue:
* The science of aerodynamics;
* The job of a product planner;
* The tech-laden Toyota Prius C;
* The controversial ninth-generation Honda Civic;
* The Ferrari 458 Italia, driven and examined at Clark International Speedway; and
* A comparo between the new BMW 1-Series and the Lexus CT200h.
Oh, there are also the Chevrolet Orlando, the Lexus LF-LC, the Nissan Navara Tech Xtreme, the genius behind the Nissan GT-R, and the geeks of Sim Racing Pilipinas.
Get your copy of the Geek Issue at your favorite newsstands, still at P150.