Here is our June 2012 cover, with the recently launched Mazda CX-5 on the cover. Our very own Botchi Santos drives it and sets out to determine whether this car has what it takes to bring Mazda back to prominence in the Philippine market.
Our June issue also marks the launch of Top Bikes, a quarterly motorcycle magazine helmed by editor-in-chief Brian Afuang. Since this glossy magazine is bundled with our June issue, we will price this issue P195. We will go back to our regular price in July.
Other highlights of the June issue include:
* A close look at the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta;
* A feature story on the new Toyota Camry;
* Test drives of the new Hyundai Eon and the Kia Rio;
* A comparo between the Chevrolet Orlando and the Toyota Innova;
* An intimate scrutiny of the Foton Thunder;
* Our coverage of the Bangkok Motor Show; and
* An ultra-hot Traffic Stopper.
Grab your copy this week at your favorite magazine stand or bookstore!