The nice thing about tidying up your office cubicle is that you end up \"rediscovering\" stuff you have long forgotten. Stuff that are actually useful and even desirable. The items you see here are what we found buried deep under our desk, and we want you, dear readers, to have every single one of them.
How? Let\'s play a simple game:
* In the next few hours, we will be posting photos of these freebies one by one on our Facebook page. Each photo will come with a question related to Top Gear Philippines\' magazine and website;
* The first person to post the correct answer in the comment box below (not on our Facebook page) wins the item (or items). For an answer to be eligible, it must be accompanied by (1) the name of the item (or items), and (2) the full name of the contestant. Failure to include one of the two aforementioned requirements disqualifies a contestant even if he/she submits the correct answer. When posting an entry in the comment box below, the following format must be used:
* We will immediately acknowledge once somebody has already won the freebie, and then we\'ll move on to the next giveaway.
The freebies are:
1. Two issues of Top Gear (UK) magazine, including the one with the free 2014 calendar;
2. BYD cap, notebook and thumb drive;
3. Fast & Furious 6 umbrella;
4. Peugeot wallet and shirt;
5. 3M car-care products;
6. Volkswagen passport holder and Beetle thumb drive;
7. Mercedes-Benz hood logo and Jeep keyholder;
8. Mitsubishi Space Star die-cast toy car and Ralliart shirt;
9. Range Rover leather passport holder;
10. Toyota 2014 planner, 2014 diary and 86 notebook;
11. Michelin toolkit;
12. Limited-edition Shell Ferrari artwork and Lamborghini color pencils;
13. Red Bull Racing lanyard and earplugs;
14. BMW business card holder, thumb drive and baller band flash drive;
15. Honda CR-Z power bank; and
16. Lexus executive pen and thumb drive.
Note that a person may only win one item (or set of items). Once a contestant has already won a freebie, he/she may no longer win another item.
Guys, constantly check our Facebook page today as we intend to give everything away before the day ends.