Attention, avid readers of Top Gear Philippines! We have a little something just for you.
We have two Rustan’s gift certificates worth P5,000 each, which we’ll be giving away at random to two of our lucky readers. But of course, there’s a catch—don’t worry, though, it’s fairly simple.
All you have to do is spare a few minutes of your time and tell us a bit about yourself via our Reader Survey (the link will be provided below). Your response will serve as your official raffle entry.
Interested? Read on to find out how you can join. Good luck!
Who is qualified to join?
- The Reader’s Survey is open to all Filipino citizens residing in the Philippines.
- Employees of Summit Media, their affiliates, their advertising and PR agencies, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not qualified to join the contest.
How can I join?
- Take the survey here.
- After answering, participants need to register the following details before they can submit their entry:
- Full name
- Complete address
- Contact number
- Only one entry will be allowed per person.
When can we submit entries?
- Submission of entries is open from 12:01 am of February 14, 2020 to 11:59 pm of March 31, 2020.
- In the case of multiple entries from the same participant, only the first entry will be considered.
How will winners be determined?
- Winners will be determined through an electronic raffle.
- All valid survey entries within the promo period will be collated and moderated by a dedicated promo officer.
- The Survey Monkey submission list will be updated daily from February 14, 2020 to reflect new entries, to March 31, 2020.
- The electronic raffle will be done via randomizer.org.
- Summit Media, in the presence of a DTI representative, will draw the winner on April 6, 2020, 4 pm at the Summit Media office, 7/F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
- The announcement of winners will be on April 9, 2020. It will be posted on the Top Gear PH Facebook page.
What’s up for grabs?
Two (2) winners will each receive Php5,000 worth of Rustan’s Gift Certificates. Summit Publishing Company Inc. will shoulder applicable taxes.
How will I know if I won?
Winners will be notified on April 8, 2020 at 3 pm. To discuss the claiming of prizes, a Summit Media representative will get in touch with the winners via phone, e-mail, and registered mail based on the official entry information submitted to Summit Media. This will also be announced via the Top Gear PH Facebook page.
In case I win, how do I claim my prize?
- The Rustan’s Gift Certificates will be picked up at the Summit Media office, 7/F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
- Winners should bring a photocopy of their two (2) valid IDs.
- For provincial winner/s, they may send a representative on their behalf to redeem the prize at the Summit Media office in Mandaluyong City. They may also opt to have the prize shipped to their registered address. Shipping cost will be shouldered by the winner.
- If the prize will be claimed by someone else, it is required to submit an authorization letter from the winner, a photocopy of the winner’s valid ID, and two (2) valid IDs from the representative.
- Summit Media shall choose an alternate winner from the pool of remaining eligible entries if the winner has not confirmed receipt of Summit Media’s registered mail, phone calls, and emails within sixty (60) days from receipt of registered notification.
- Summit Media reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and participants (including a participant's identity, age, civil status and place of residence) and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Summit Media’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained with the concurrence of the DTI.
- Summit Media reserves the absolute rights to exhibit or reproduce the submitted photographs in whatever way deemed fit for promotional activities without prior notice, consent, or payment of fee whatsoever to the participants.
- Summit Media shall have the right to announce/publish/broadcast the names of the winners and to shoot ads showing the winners under this Promotion without need to give additional compensation to the winners.
- Participants shall agree that they are fully and wholly responsible for the entry/entries that they submitted to Summit Media. Summit Media shall not be held liable in any way for any entries to the full extent permitted by law. Summit Media may remove any entry without notice for any reason whatsoever. Participants warrant and agree that:
Continue reading below ↓
- They will not submit any entry that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that is in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- They will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their entry;
- They will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the entry, to the uses and terms herein;
- Their entry shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
- They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
- Any cost incurred during the contest period which is associated with the contest is the participant's responsibility.
- Participants agree to allow Summit Media to collect personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, sponsors, service providers, and prize suppliers.
- By participating in the contest, the participant agrees to be subject to these Terms and Conditions. In case of conflict in relation to the contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-02814 Series of 2020