Okay, show of hands: If you won the lotto, would you buy a Ferrari?
We're guessing that quite a few of you out there would. Many of us grew up fantasizing about models like the F40, the Testarossa, the 288 GTO, and so on. But until your lotto numbers are drawn, you can settle for some Prancing Horse-inspired accessories in the meantime. We know just the thing: Ferrari's racing division, Scuderia Ferrari, has collaborated with sunglass giant Ray-Ban to produce the limited-edition Scuderia Ferrari Collection.
Arguably one of the most successful competitors in Formula 1, Scuderia Ferrari has been a world championship contender since 1950. The team has made household names of racers like Kimi Räikkönen, Michael Schumacher, and Sebastian Vettel. The Scuderia Ferrari Collection is in honor of the brand’s longstanding heritage of winning and luxury. You can find the list of models and their prices below. Would you be interested in picking up a pair?
- Scuderia Ferrari Hexagonal: P14,990
- Scuderia Ferrari Metal Wayfarer: P14,990
- Scuderia Ferrari Round Fleck: P14,990
- Scuderia Ferrari Active Lifestyle: P14,990
- Scuderia Ferrari Wayfarer Liteforce: P14,990
- Scuderia Ferrari Aviator Carbon Fiber: P15,990
- Scuderia Ferrari Rimless Aviator Carbon Fiber: P15,990