Yes, yes...Nissan Philippines has been teasing you with the arrival of the all-new Navara (NP300) pickup. We already inspected and test-drove the much-awaited vehicle a couple of times last year in other countries, and we saw that there was a lot of interest in it based on online feedback. Well, the good news is that the latest Navara has officially arrived on our shores! Tonight, Nissan Philippines formally launched the model, and we'd like to share with you the one piece of information you've been clamoring for: the pricing.
Like we told you, there are seven variants for the new-generation Navara. The introductory pricing is as follows:
* 2.5L 4x4 VL (High) 7AT - P1,490,000
* 2.5L 4x4 VL (High) 6MT - P1,421,000
* 2.5L 4x4 EL (Mid) 6MT - P1,256,000
* 2.5L 4x2 EL (Mid) 7AT - P1,108,000
* 2.5L 4x2 EL (Mid) 6MT Calibre - P1,038,000
* 2.5L 4x2 (Mid Low) 6MT Calibre - P938,000
* 2.5L 4x2 (Low) 6MT - P898,000
Note that these prices are "introductory." This means Nissan will increase them after the introductory period, which usually lasts for a couple of months. If you're bent on buying a unit, you'd better ask your sales adviser how long these intro prices will be in effect.
Don't say we didn't warn you.