A fitness company called Life Time Fitness worked with Team Toyota triathletes Sarah Haskins, Andy Potts and Hunter Kemper to build a 2013 Toyota RAV4 designed specifically for the swim-bike-run lifestyle. To be displayed at the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association Show in Las Vegas, the triathlon-themed RAV4 is equipped with features that \"not only soothe tired athletes, but also provide training intelligence.\"
Toyota\'s Motorsports Technical Center added the following new features into the compact SUV:
* Hot water shower with a 5-gallon fresh water tank;
* Spin dryer and gear storage compartments in the rear cargo area;
* Refrigerator for hydration, Blendtec blender, and cupboard near the rear seat;
* Shiatsu massage in the front seat;
* iPad integration, which enables reviewing race statistics and tracking training data;
* Wireless Bluetooth speaker; and
* Custom roof rack that can fit two bicycles.
After its stint at SEMA, the RAV4 will be spotted on the road supporting Toyota-sponsored athletes at select events.
\"For always-on-the-go triathletes, this RAV4 will help us train, recover and clean up in a private space,\" professional athlete Hunter Kemper said. \"I loved contributing to this fun project and can\'t wait to see this car at the finish line.\"
Check out the photos below, and let us know if you\'d like to have one, too.