Recently, we shared with you a list of venues and dates for the free installation of Easytrip RFID stickers. Now it’s the turn of Autosweep.
Top Bikes Philippines was able to get a copy of the updated schedules for free Autosweep RFID sticker installation. Autosweep, which is under San Miguel Corporation, actually started its RFID sticker caravan on September 11, or just a couple of weeks after the Department of Transportation (DOTr) ordered the Toll Regulatory Board (TRB) to oversee the transition to cashless transactions on toll plazas to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Instead of waiting until the last minute, get your RFID stickers now before the tollways go completely cashless on November 2, 2020. Here’s when and where you can get Autosweep RFID stickers this month-check out if there’s a location near you.
- Barangay San Antonio – 10am to 5pm
- Robinsons Galleria South (Laguna) – 10am to 5pm
- Robinsons Manila (Manila City) – 10am to 5pm
- SM San Pablo City (Laguna) – 10am to 5pm
- Cittadella Executive Village (Las Piñas) – 10am to 5pm
- Ayala Hillside Estate (Quezon City) – 10am to 5pm
- BMW Molito showroom (Muntinlupa City) – 6am to 5pm
- Valle Verde 6 (Pasig City) – 10am to 5pm
- SM Calamba (Laguna) – 10am to 5pm
- SM Hypermart Batangas – 10am to 5pm
- SM Lucena City (Quezon) – 10am to 5pm
- Robinsons Tagaytay City (Cavite) – 10am to 5pm
- SM Center Lemery (Batangas) – 10am to 5pm
- Alexandra Condominium (Pasig) - 10am to 5pm
NOTE: This article first appeared on TopBikes.ph. Minor edits have been made.