Metro Pacific Tollways (MPTC) and the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) recently inaugurated the new Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway (CCLEX). The bridge is still closed off to motorists at the moment, so it’s no surprise that a lot of people have been asking about the possible toll fees when the expressway finally opens.
Well, MPTC has now announced that the Local Toll Regulatory Council (LTRC) has already approved the toll rates for CCLEX. Class 1 vehicles will be charged P90, Class 2 vehicles P180, and Class 3 vehicles P270. As mentioned in a previous story, motorcycles with at least 125cc engines will also be allowed passage across CCLEX.
CCLEX toll fees:
- Class 1M vehicles (125cc to 399cc motorcycles) – P60
- Class 1 vehicles (cars, jeepneys, small vans, motorcycles) – P90
- Class 1 vehicles above seven feet in height – P180
- Class 2 vehicles (light trucks, tourist/school/public utility buses) – P180
- Class 3 vehicles (heavy and multi-axle trucks and trailers) – P270
No word yet on when MPTC plans to open the new expressway or when the company will start charging road users thereafter. But if you’re curious to see what the newly inaugurated CCLEX looks like, you can check out one of our previous stories here.
Top Gear Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Top Gear Philippines and your favorite websites.