Easytrip customers, you’re going to want to listen up. Metro Pacific Tollways (MPTC) and the Easytrip Corporation has announced new operating hours for its Easytrip stations and customer service center down south.
Effective June 1, 2022, the following will be MPTC’s new Easytrip station and customer service hours:
Easytrip station and customer service operating hours
- CAVITEX Customer Service Center (Cavite-bound) – Monday to Sunday, 5am to 12am
- CAVITEX Customer Service Center (Manila-bound) – Monday to Sunday, 5am to 12am
- C5 Customer Service Center tent – Monday to Sunday, 5am to 10pm
- CALAX Customer Service Center – Monday to Sunday, 5am to 10pm and 24/7 reloading
- Shell Putatan – Friday to Wednesday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Longos Bacoor – Friday to Wednesday, 6am to 6pm
- Shell Magallanes – Friday to Wednesday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED:
‘Bicol Express’ PNR Lucena-San Pablo to reopen by June 2022
You can use CALAX for free on select dates in May
The Easytrip Corporation is reminding motorists to keep these new operating hours in mind when scheduling visits. Spread the word, guys.