Asian Carmakers will be highlighting BMW’s EfficientDynamics concept focused at “the future of driving by reducing fuel consumption and emission levels…while simultaneously increasing sheer driving pleasure unique to BMW” during the 3rd Philippine International Motor Show.
The BMW EfficientDynamics concept is aimed at utilizing intelligent lightweight construction, refined aerodynamic designs, highly efficient engines with innovative fuel injection technology, and modern energy management systems like Brake Energy Regeneration to create environment-friendly, fuel-combustion-powered vehicles without compromising the sporty driving pleasure the German brand has always been know for.
BMW’s role in developing vehicles that run on hydrogen, known as “the zero-emissions fuel of tomorrow”, is also a key element in bringing more efficient dynamics to the future of driving.
The BMW EfficientDynamics technologies, along with the latest BMW product line-up, will be on display at the PIMS.
The 3rd PIMS will be held from August 19 to 22 at the World Trade Center in Pasay City. Read more about what cars to expect at the motor show here:
- PIMS teaser: An environment-friendly way to drive the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- PIMS teaser: Nissan to launch 'superior sedan'
- PIMS teaser: Honda to show off personal mobility device
- PIMS teaser: Mitsubishi's new crossover vehicle
- PIMS teaser: Mercedes-Benz's six-letter surprise
- PIMS teaser: Hyundai to display ix-Metro