Many have turned to bicycles and electric kick scooters as workarounds, but if you count yourself among the lucky few who have managed to save up for a car this past year, Kia Philippines has some offers you might be interested in.
The South Korean car manufacturer is slashing as much as P430,000 off of some of its cars until March 31. What’s more, the Kia Picanto—one of the brand’s most affordable offerings—is being made extra easy to own as part of the promo. Look:
Updated prices for Kia vehicles
- Kia Sorento EX 4x4 – P430,000 discount
- Kia Sorento EX 4x2 – P370,000 discount
- Kia Carnival LX 11-seater – P396,000 discount
- Kia Carnival EX 11-seater – P381,000 discount
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater - P P396,000 discount
- Kia Picanto LX MT – P8,499 monthly all-in
- Kia Picanto LX AT – P86,000 discount
- Kia Picanto EX MT – P101,000 discount
- Kia Picanto EX AT – P46,000 discount
Those are relatively significant price cuts. The top-spec Picanto, for example, now just carries a P699,000 price tag, while the base Carnival variant now just costs P1,599,000. You can find out more information about these vehicles at Kia’s official Philippine website.
Again, keep in mind that these offers will only be available until March 31. If you’re interested in availing of these deals, you still have two weeks left to drop by a Kia showroom.