Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP) recently announced its new special service campaign for select models because of fuel pump issues. Through this, certain customers will be eligible for free fuel pump replacements.
The carmaker previously said that it is currently reaching out to affected customers and has advised others concerned to contact the customer assistance center for inquiries. Now, TMP is making this verification process easier for its clients with its new special service campaign checker.
The tool is now accessible via TMP’s website—click here for that. All you need here is to enter your vehicle’s chassis number or vehicle identification number (VIN). In case you’re not sure how to locate your car’s VIN, you can read this previous tip sheet of ours.
TMP’s statement reads: “Service Campaigns are part of Toyota Motor Philippines’ commitment to prioritizing safety, whenever there are cases of manufactured vehicles having concerns with certain parts which may affect vehicle performance. Owners of involved vehicles are proactively notified so their units can be serviced at any of our dealers, free of charge.”
Now, just to reiterate, the vehicles covered by TMP’s special service campaign are as follows:
TMP special service campaign (fuel pump)
- Toyota Alphard – Manufactured September 4, 2017 to December 11, 2018
- Toyota Corolla Altis – Manufactured December 25, 2017 to December 26, 2018
- Toyota FJ Cruiser – Manufactured September 2, 2013 to June 3, 2015
- Toyota Fortuner – Manufactured November 28, 2017 to September 19, 2018
- Toyota Innova – Manufactured January 1, 2017 to May 10, 2019
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado – Manufactured September 6, 2013 to March 2, 2015
If you know anyone who may be covered by this initiative from Toyota, then we suggest you spread the word. For the full disclosure, you can check out TMP’s official Facebook post below:">https://www.facebook.com/ToyotaMotorPhilippines/posts/3465721566797160]