We know you have been waiting for this since Nissan Philippines announced that it was officially bringing the Nissan GT Academy virtual-to-reality driver training program to the country.
Just two weeks after it kicked off the Philippine leg of the GT Academy, Nissan Philippines has now released the first six dates of its live racing events where participants will get behind the wheel of the simulator pods and try to become one of the top 20 drivers in the national finals and earn the chance to become the international champion.
The first six qualifier dates are:
* April 10 (10am to 10pm) - Glorietta 5 activity center;
* April 11 (10am to 10pm) - Glorietta 5 activity center;
* April 12 (10am to 9pm) - Glorietta 5 activity center;
* April 17 (10am to 10pm) - Glorietta activity center;
* April 18 (10am to 10pm) - Glorietta activity center; and
* April 19 (10am to 9pm) - Glorietta activity center.
Nissan Philippines will post the future dates and venues of its GT Academy live racing events on its official Facebook page.