In a previous story, we covered all the basics about reloading Autosweep RFIDs. This time, we’re going to discuss how to reload Easytrip RFIDs.
Easytrip tags are used along all expressways under the Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), namely: the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Cavite-Manila Expressway (Cavitex), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX).
Now, let’s get right to it. Here’s everything you need to know about reloading Easytrip RFIDs.
1) Over-the-counter payments at reloading and installation sites
Just like with Autosweep, Easytrip RFIDs can be reloaded at several stations situated along the major tollways via over-the-counter payments. Check out the list below for all the locations across all expressways, as well as the operating schedule for each station:
- Petron Marilao Northbound (NB) – 8am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday
- Shell Balagtas NB – 8am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday
- Petron Balagtas Southbound (SB) – 8am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday
- NLEX Drive & Dine – 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday
- Petron Lakeshore – 9am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday
- San Fernando Customer Service Center (CSC) – 6:30am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday
- Tabang CSC – 6:30am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday
- Balagtas Lane – 8am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday
- Karuhatan Lane – 6am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday
- Angeles Easytrip Tent – 10am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday
- Tarlac Easytrip Tent – 9am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday
- Cavitex Infrastructure Corporation CSC NB (ambulant) – 5am to 8pm daily
- Cavitex Infrastructure Corporation CSC SB (ambulant) – 5am to 8pm daily
- Kawit NB Toll Plaza – 6am to 3pm daily
C5 South Link Stations
- C5 CSC – 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Saturday
- CALAX CSC – 8am to 5pm daily
2) Over-the-counter payments at other reloading centers
Reloading can also be done at various malls and establishments, as well as through different payment centers and kiosks. Refer to the list below for more details:
3) Online transactions
You can reload your account through the Easytrip website using any Visa, MasterCard, or Bancnet card. You can also top up via bank transfer or through an online payment method. To know which banks you can pay through and which online payments are accepted, read on below:
Available bank transfers
Accepted online payments
- Smart Money
- EON by UnionBank
As we mentioned before, we only have a few weeks to go before the Department of Transportation’s order for expressways to completely shift to cashless transactions takes effect, so take note. If you haven’t secured both Easytrip and Autosweep RFIDs for your cars yet, you should definitely do so soon.