Heads up, Toyota owners: The Japanese carmaker has issued a special service campaign for select models manufactured between 2013 to 2019 because of fuel pump issues.
According to Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP), it will replace the faulty fuel pumps completely free of charge. Some of the affected vehicles include sales giants like the Toyota Fortuner midsize SUV and Innova seven-seat MPV. Look:
TMP special service campaign (fuel pump)
- Toyota Alphard – Manufactured September 4, 2017 to December 11, 2018
- Toyota Corolla Altis – Manufactured December 25, 2017 to December 26, 2018
- Toyota FJ Cruiser – Manufactured September 2, 2013 to June 3, 2015
- Toyota Fortuner – Manufactured November 28, 2017 to September 19, 2018
- Toyota Innova – Manufactured January 1, 2017 to May 10, 2019
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado – Manufactured September 6, 2013 to March 2, 2015
The company says it is already in the process of reaching out to affected customers via official notification letters, and that concerned owner may contact the brand’s customer assistance center at (02) 8819-2912 or email@example.com for more information.
So, does your Toyota fall under the recall? Let us know in the comments.